Advise for freshers
A learner should be thorough with the exceptions as no code is left without the usage of exceptions.
Follow the same order of reading to have easy go.
- Exceptions – Meaning
- Runtime Error – Groups – Exception causes
- Exception Handling : try – catch
- try – catch – finally
- Hierarchy of Exceptions – Checked/Unchecked Exceptions
- Throwing with "throws" – Alternative to try-catch
- Creating User-defined Exceptions – throw Keyword
- getMessage() & printStackTrace()
- Rules of Exceptions in Multiple Catch Blocks
- Rules of Exceptions in Method Overriding
- Try – Finally (without Catch)
- Difference between throws and throw
- Exception chaining